ActiveServer can be run in either a single node or multi node setup. The details for these nodes can be viewed on the Deployment page under the Nodes tab. This is also where you can set the logging level for a particular node, if it requires a different setting to the system wide log level setting.
A guide on multi node setups will be provided in a future document version.
A user requires the System admin role to view and edit node settings.
Select a node from the Node list to view its details:
- Node name - editable name that can be given to the node to keep track of status.
- Node ID - system generated UUID for the node in the database.
- Operating system - operating system being used for the node's server.
- Java version - Java version being used for the node's server.
- Physical memory size - total amount of physical memory installed on the node's server.
- CPU architecture - type of CPU architecture chip installed on the node's server.
- Cores - amount of logical cores installed on the node's server.
- IP address - IP address that the node is hosted on.
If a different level of logging is required for a particular node, the following settings can be changed: