View DS card ranges
During the PReq/PRes process, ActiveServer caches the card ranges given in the PRes. The card ranges page shows the card ranges that ActiveServer currently has in its cache for each Directory Server provider. Card ranges tab has 4 sections:
Search card ranges¶
This section allows you to search through the database for a specific card range. You can filter through transactions by entering information about the card range. Fields include:
- Start range - only include card ranges with a start range greater than or equal to the given range.
- End range - only include card ranges with end range less than or equal to the given range.
- Account number - only include card ranges in which the start range and end range contain the given cardholder account number. If the value for the Account Number is present, other filters specified will be ignored. This search is similar to the
EnrolAPI but only looks up results for a specific card scheme.
Once you have set the desired filters, select Search to view results in the Card range List below. Select Clear to reset the fields.
Card range list¶
This section displays all the card ranges for a particular Directory Server or a filtered list if you have selected any of the search parameters above.
Card range details displayed are:
- Start range - Start range of the card range
- End range - End range of the card range
- DS start protocol version - lowest supported EMV protocol version of the DS
- DS end protocol version - highest supported EMV protocol version of the DS
- ACS start protocol version - lowest supported EMV protocol version of the ACS
- ASC end protocol version - highest supported EMV protocol version of the ACS
- 3DS Method URL - 3DS Method URL for the card range if it is supported by the ACS
Last PReq status¶
This section displays the last PReq status that ActiveServer performed for a particular Directory Server.
The details displayed are:
- Status - The status of the last PReq/PRes process. One of the following statuses may be shown:
- Success - PReq/PRes process was successful without any error.
- Fail - PReq/PRes process had an error, check the raw message details to see the error.
- Connection failed - ActiveServer tried to send the PReq to the DS but failed to connect. Verify that the client certificate and the Server URL is configured correctly.
- PReq not found - There were no previous PReq found in the database or the cache. Make sure "Cache update" is Enabled if you would like ActiveServer to start sending PReqs to the Directory Server.
- Update time - Date and time that ActiveServer last performed the PReq.
To view the 3DS2 messages for the last PReq/PRes process, select Details on the Last PReq status panel.
- Message type - 3DS message type, e.g. PReq, PRes or Erro
- Time stamp - date and time the message was sent or received
- Message content - raw JSON message content that was sent or received