The User profile allows users to edit details relating to their own account and change their passwords.
Select the Profile icon in the bottom left hand corner of the administration interface to access your User profile. There are two sections, edit profile and change password.
All users are able to manage their own user profile.
Contains the account details for the user:
- Username (required) - name used to login to the administration interface.
- First name (required) - first name of the user.
- Last name (required) - last name of the user.
- Email (required) - fully qualified email address of the user. This address will be used to send password reset and other system notifications.
- Time zone - local timezone for all time and dates to be displayed in on the administration interface.
- Two factor login status (required) - toggle to enable or disable 2FA for the current user. Toggling from disabled to enabled will prompt the user to setup 2FA using Google Authenticator by following the steps displayed on screen.
- Enabled - prompts the user on login to enter the authenticator code associated with this account, otherwise login will fail.
- Disabled - 2FA is disabled and not required on login.
If the instance has Force two factor login enabled, the user will not be able to disable 2FA.
Admin API client certificate¶
- Download - allows the download of the client certificate for the user, to be used in Admin API requests. For more information on this functionality, see the API document overview.
- Revoke - revokes the current client certificate if the security has been compromised and re-issues a certificate with new ID.
Revoking a client certificate will invalidate all instances of the certificate, and you will not be able to initiate API requests until the replacement certificate is downloaded.
- Download - allows the download of the servers CA certificates, to be used in Admin API requests. For more information on this functionality, see the API document overview.
Admin API client certificate and CA certificate management is only available once the instance has been activated.
Certificate download was added in the version 1.0.3 release.
Allows the user to change their password by filling in the following fields:
- Current password (required) - current password for the user, must be correct or password change will fail.
- New password (required) - new password for the user, must conform to the Password history check rules.
- Requirements - Between 8 and 100 characters, must contain at least one letter and one number.
- Confirm new password - new password for the user, must match New password field.